|Engineering Software for all Weidmüller products (Free download)|
|Over 10116 Weidmüller products available (Relational knowledge)|
|Engineering with functional and application assistants (Application knowledge)|
|Integration with leading ECAD Systems (u.a. EPLAN P8, Zuken E3)|
|Integrated request offer with assembly services (Industrial Automation)|
|Create customer specific solutions|
|Rail components, terminals, electronic, remote IO, enclosures, accessories|
|Pre-defined applications and assortments, template projects collision detection & auto completion, define marking and connections|
|Efficient digital engineering (“From circuit diagrams to terminal rails with marking and fitting enclosure”)|
|Pre-assembled terminal rails with enclosures in a fast delivery service|
WMC Version V184.108.40.20668
Release Date: 20.05.2020
•Changes on Azure Deployment Cloud to solve download and update issues
•Rollback for several PE terminal data changes regarding mounting rails
•Fixed a crash after update due to language settings (ApplicationSettings.xml)
•GUI changes for Chinese language
WMC Version V220.127.116.1165
Release Date: 27.04.2020
•350 new products
•Over 10.000 products in total
• Implementation of 3D ECAD interfaces for EPLAN and Zuken
• Improvements for 2D ECAD interfaces
• EPLAN version 2.9 compatibility
• Improvements of automated marking features for ECAD projects in WMC
Distributor shop integration
• Introduction of shopping cart feature in WMC
• neutral csv export format of project BOM for exchange with eShops
• Introduction of user country
• Support of local products only available in China
• Implementation of tree view function for a structured overview of the project
• Redesign start page for transparent project entry
• Settings and ECAD Import now available on start page
• Realtime visualization of processing on enclosures if STEP models are downloaded
• Redesign of editing dialog for pre punched rails
• Product data corrections regarding PE terminals
• Correction of filter value setting in Ex enclosure assistant
• Stability fix for rail punching dialog
• Elimination of rounding error on cable gland placement
• Fixed a bug when saving sub assemblies
• Fixed a bug where 2D and 3D export causes 0KB file creations
• Correction of maxGuard project handling causes corrupt project files
• Fixed a bug for mandatory accessory placement
When installing the Weidmüller Configurator with the installation link at the Weidmüller Website, a WMC icon will be created on the Windows desktop and a WMC program group will be created in your Windows Start menu. To start WMC you double-click the program icon on the desktop. All updates will be installed automatically when you start WMC the next time.
To run the WMC correctly you must install the most recent Microsoft.NET-Framework version. Besides there must be an active internet connection to load all updates and data sheets from the servers, and to use the online help.
After launching the WMC the startpage is shows all the possible to start new project or continue working with existing projects (Recent Document).
The left hand functions allows to easily switch between the Startpage and the ECAD Interfaces and settings for the User and the Product Catalog.
With Open project you can choose an existing WMC project from your computer. Besides you can choose a project from your Recently used documents.
With Fast Delivery Service you can choose between the different Weidmueller Fast Delivery Products like Mounting rails or Enclosures and their delivery times.
The Fast Delivery Service will be explained in detail in an additional section in this manual.
In this section you can choose between the root device for which you want to start the engineering process. The different options are explained below.
If you want to get an impression of possible configurations there are some template projects. You can choose a template project from the list to get a short description of it. With the button New you create a new project based on this template to view it in detail or modify it.
You can directly start your project with one of our application assistants which will guide you through a detailed configuration to give you a complete solution for your application.
There are different application assistant for rail mounted components, enclosures and heavy-duty connectors.
The different assistants will be explained in detail in a separated chapter of this manual.
In the HDC Assistant you can create a custom enclosure where you can choose the housing and the inserts.