Manufacturing companies need to be able to adapt increasingly quickly to changing customer demands. The flexibility needed in order to do this can be achieved by having an increased level of automation with a growing number of software components. This also leads to increasingly complex systems.
Next to that expectations of machinery fleet productivity are also constantly on the rise. Unplanned downtimes inevitably become annoying and cost a lot of money. To prevent your customer from that make sure, that on-site maintenance personnel are supported by your specialists in the event of a fault. They know your applications right down to the very last screw, and are able to quickly identify the possible causes of a fault.
With the customised remote-maintenance solutions from Weidmüller, you can offer your customers tailor-made services that cover the entire life cycle of a machine.
You want to increase the productivity of your applications. Our remote maintenance solution with u-link simplifies your services.
These services include rapid assistance in troubleshooting, and a support team to provide quick answers to questions relating to operation, process optimisation and the servicing of machines and production lines.
For this, Weidmüller offers a flexible remote maintenance solution to you, which provides the ability to communicate from remote into field level:
Klicken Sie auf die Pulse für mehr Information
• Reduction of machine downtime• Accellerated and cost-optimized start-up and maintenance• Worldwide accessibility via webportal• Simplified use without complicated IT integration• Inuitive and flexible display of remote maintenance topologies
• Extremely small real-time I/O system• Independend from any fieldbuses, also usable with Ethernet-based fieldbuses like Profinet• Integrated web server for easier machine star-up and service• Simulations and forcing also available via remote access
• High network availability• Optimum integration and real-time communication• Flexibility thanks to a wide variety of product variants
• Condition monitoring• Multiple limit value monitoring• Smart software configuration• High process reliability
• Optimised network infrastructure• Easier configuration• High degree of network security
• Customised system management• Reduced configuration effort• Status monitoring and status reports• Secure remote maintenance and remote diagnostics
• Centralised management of web portal• Intuitive user interfaces with clear user guidance • User, group and rights management based on individual requirements
• 24/7 access regardless of your location• Direct connection to all TCP/IP-based devices in the remote network• Deeper analysis using integrated diagnostic tools (i.e. u-remote web server)
• Adaptation of configurations and programs• Execution of software updates• Functional simulations from as early as the machine commissioning
• Remote Access Service with integrated VPN rendezvous server in Germany• Router with SPI firewall• Certificate-based encryption of VPN connections• Optional manual access approval at the machine• Redundant server architecture meeting highest security requirements• Secure client seperation by independend database and portal assets
+49 5231 14-0
+49 5231 14-292083